Selling Your Home : Free Home Warranty / A $450.00 Value ! When You List & Sell With Us.
The best way to sell your home is to price it realistically and get maximum exposure! Contact us for a free home evaluation.
Selling your home takes a lot more than signing a Listing Agreement or adding it to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and putting a sign in the front yard. There are so many strategies, but only a few of them work! There are nine critical areas that must be addressed to ensure that you get the best result when selling your home.
If you're ready to sell, contact me today to take advantage of the 28 things that I do for my listing clients to save them time and trouble - and to ensure that their home sells as quickly as possible, and at top value!
Communicating With You
- Educating You - We will keep you educated and up-to-date on the market value and conditions in your area. You will be connected to our database and receive regular information about news and market snapshots values.
- Keeping You Informed - We will provide you with updates on all activity regarding your home: showings, open houses, agent tours, sign inquiries, feedback, etc.
Getting Your Home Ready To Sell
- Home Preparation – We will suggest valuable and constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing and attractive to potential buyers.
- Home Staging – We will present and help you with professional advice on presenting your home to show exceptionally well, and sell for the highest possible value.
Promoting Your Home To Real Estate Agents
- MLS Exposure – We will submit your home listing for exposure to more than 28,000 active agents in the Philadelphia MLS system.
- Agent Tours – We will hold a brokers' open house and schedule it for examination by other agents specifically interested in properties in your area who have motivated buyers.
- Personal Promotion to Agents – We will create a custom publicity flyer about your home for personal distribution to each active agent in the community.
- Exposure to the Real Estate Board and Agents – We will promote your home by distributing flyers, brochures, and making personal announcements at meetings of the Real Estate Board.
Promoting Your Home On The Internet
- Internet Exposure on Google - Generate no less than 2617 page viewings per month on our website through the Google search engine featuring your property.
- Internet Exposure on Yahoo - Generate at least 2617 website page views through the search engine Yahoo, using the sponsored search program each month.
- Internet Exposure on Bing - Generate at least 2617 website page views through the search engine Bing, using the sponsored search program each month.
- Virtual Home Tour - Prepare a professional virtual home tour and selling feature presentation for your home, so that buyers can experience the uniqueness of your home 24 hours a day. We will have quality material with which to market your home.
- Exposure on Major Search Engines and Directories - Utilize the Premium package upgrade on L&F exposure engine that automatically appears on high-traffic sites such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Trulia, Realtor.com, Zillow, etc.
Promoting Your Home In Your Local Area
- Neighborhood Promotion - Send a personalized letter to residents in your neighborhood promoting the features and lifestyle benefits of your home.
- Voice Pad Telephone Promotion - Include your property in the PROQUEST Voice Pad Marketing Program so that prospective buyers can listen 24 hours a day about the virtues of your home.
(not available in all areas).
- Target Market Promotion - Promote your home in the industry specific newsletter emailed monthly to more than 1000 prospects in your market area.
Contact us today to discuss selling your property
Advertising Your Home
- Print Advertising - To promote your home as part of a full-color ad in the local newspaper. This publication has county-wide circulation with thousands of readers and it is available online.
- Local Advertising - Advertise your property in two local community newspapers with targeted circulation of more than 75,000 and place ads in major classifieds as needed.
- Custom Home Descriptions - Create a custom flyer of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by cooperating agents showing your home.
Showing Your Home
- Custom Listing Flyer - Create a custom listing flyer to be placed in your home for buyers to reference home features, lot, utility, and tax information, neighborhood benefits, schools, shopping, medical, and other buyer benefits.
- Easy Access for Showings - Enhance convenience of buyer viewing by placing home on a key box.
- Open House Promotions - Promote your home to the public through open houses, at your convenience.
- Professional Signs - Maximize showing exposure through professional signage.
Managing Home Buyer Leads
- Tracking Interest - Track all home showing agents and public using special sign-in sheets.
- Potential Buyer Motivation - Follow-up on all agents who have shown your home to answer questions and further motivate buyer interest.
Managing The Transaction
- Potential Buyer Evaluation - Ensure that any offers from buyers are pre-qualified and capable of closing on the purchase.
- Negotiations - Represent you in contract negotiations with buyers to help generate the highest selling price for the home.
- Managing the Closing - Coordinate escrow, financing, and closing activities on your behalf to ensure a smooth, hassle-free closing.
- Managing The Bottom Line - Personally deliver your proceeds check at closing of your home!